Hauntings and other paranormal stuff... do you believe it?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by paardje, Jul 16, 2010.

1. paardje

paardje Addict

Do YOU believe in hauntings/ghosts/poltergeists/other paranormal activity and have you encountered such a thing? If yes, could you tell about it?

2. Wandsbek

Wandsbek Resident

Potergeists ? or Poltergeist ? :D

Ehm no i don't believe in such things... i found some days ago a german forum site.. there were only Trolls! they wrote about how to use magic and summon demons..

3. paardje

paardje Addict

PoltergeistS

Only things you cannot explain.

Damn, I hate trolls :-@

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  4. Wandsbek

Wandsbek Resident

5. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Nope, but have felt scared at times like something was about to pop out on me. ;(

6. cardo69

cardo69 Addict

I honestly dont believe in anything Paranormal, maybe coz i've never witnessed it myself, but i am very curious about these typa things, i would honestly like to see it for myself before i can actually believe it, i actually watched a couple of videos on these sights, Demon caught on tape in the forest - Ghost Videos and Real Ghost Pictures and Videos - Your Ghost Stories its kinda scary, but i dunno, coz anything can be done with computers now a day's so i dont know, like i said, until it happens to me personally, im a non believer....

7. Laitine

Laitine Member

Yes and no, sometimes I feel that I saw somebody in dark, but no one really there or do I scare just so much of it that my brains make a illusion?

8. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

We have a weird noise in our house ... we first thought it was one of the kids in bed and talking in their sleep.. but it happens during the day now.. we have had the central heating and boiler looked at but its not that.... our house is built on an old WW2 airfield.. a few planes were shot down and crash landed around here... spooky ?
    Slim

9. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

If thats the case slim I suggest watching Paranormal Activity, you might not sleep for a while after that.

10. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

I'm scared of one thing... The Mexican throwing underwear covered in skidmarks at me...

Well, one more thing... I also hallucinate on a daily basis after I got injured... The hallucinations aren't just seeing some object, it's a person or an animal that is always in my field of vision for 15 seconds. Believe me, it scares the shit out of me when I wake up in the mornings sometime seeing someone sitting in my chair that has no visible features... This may seem made up, but I have no other way of proving it to you guys.

11. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I believe that coming from you AntiNaz, anyone else I wouldn't, but you I do.

12. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

I had a ghost on minecraft yesterday .. my castle doors kept opening and closing on their own .. and my torch kept falling off a wall ..

13. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Isn't that a poltergeist? For once I'd love to have heard of a poltergeist actually cleaning up a place instead of trashing it. Ungrateful so and soes :)

14. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

haha, that was properly the bug that got pushed out in one of the updates with invisible players :) either that, or our minecraft server is haunted. *Closes all doors*