Hello to you all...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sisee, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Sisee

Sisee New Member

I know these 'introduction' posts are usually done in haste and just an irritation to those who want to get tot he locked away content.
    And I have to be honest, I have had that mindset in the past. The younger me was an impatient little fool.

What I'm looking for in making this account is to gain access to the collective knowledge and experiences I have been missing out on.
    I recently started to get back into the hardware modding hobby again, and the layout of the online resources I relied o int he past has either completely changed or gone altogether.
    So, I'm having to start again from the beginning, just as if I were new to the scene again.

It is disappointing that a lot of the more 'reliable' and 'trusted' sources of online information and content are now gone, most without having an alternative to use as a backup (or any that did exist also gone). But, I guess that's the nature of things.
    Technology is always changing and politics shifting, so I suppose there will never be a truly 'reliable' online resource that lasts forever.

Well, I hope to gain something and learn from the content hosted here. I'm sure there's a universe of knowledge awaiting me...
    And I'm sure I'll end up asking some rather 'noob-ish' questions because of my time away from this interest.

Sisee.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Welcome to Digiex, I hope you find what you are looking for here!