Help.. Dell inspiron e1505 bios password

Discussion in 'Computer and Gadget Help Center' started by fuckmybox, Mar 2, 2011.

1. fuckmybox

fuckmybox Well-Known Member

:'( guys pls help me., im having a problem wit my laptop., dell inspiron e1505.,

the bios got password., the problem is., I FORGOT., :'( my laptop stuck in dos mode., pls., can sme1 help me out., :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

2. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

Well what might work is unplug it from power take the battery out and hold down the power button for 30 secs it should be a reset if that dosent work do the same thing but also remove the bios/cmos batter from inside the laptop and that should clear it
    here is a website with a list of backdoor passwords you can try they will let you bypass and change what you already have
    http://www.tech-faq.com/reset-bios-password.html

or you can call DELL and give them you serial number and they can get a backdoor password that will bypass what ever you have now

3. fuckmybox

ryt., tnx a lot buddy., ^__^

4. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

I hope it helps I wish i could say it would so please let me know, I've heard dells can be a real pain in the ass when it comes to that :/ but thats a dell for ya still better then a eMachine lol

5. fuckmybox

i will., il try it later., tnx ^_^

6. Panserh

Panserh Member

I am looking for a way to reseting dell password . i came in for i saw this topic , but it's a pity , it doesn't works on my dell laptop ,
    I guess i need to use the CMD to do next time ,