Help me identify an old java RPG game I played on my Nokia 3220 about 10 years ago

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gorm3h, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Gorm3h

Gorm3h New Member

Hey! I remember that about 10 years ago I played a game on my Nokia 3220 and I loved it dearly. As far as I can remember, the game starts in a castle/palace. When you walk out, there is a big square with a fountain. If you interact with the fountain, some of your currency falls into the fountain. Then, the fountain asks you if the currency is yours, but mentions a larger amount than actually fell into the fountain. (Example: $5 falls into fountain, fountain asks "Are these $50 yours"). I believe that the main character you play as is a male, and down the road you encounter a secondary female character, with whom your character eventually falls in love. MAYBE there is also a part where you fight on a ship that's getting attacked by tentacles. Uhh. Sorry, but that's all I remember. I'd love if anybody here could help me identify this game! Please please please! :)

2. Was it preinstalled? If yes, you can maybe find name of game in some old reviews.

3. SanGL

SanGL New Member

The game you are thinking of is "Might and Magic II"

[​IMG]