Help

Discussion in 'Computer and Technology Discussion' started by z3ddrocksz, Jul 29, 2009.

1. z3ddrocksz

z3ddrocksz Resident

I have an OXM disc with gamer pics and demos how would I go about extracting them? Also, I have a magazine with cheats and tips in it would it be illegal to retype and post the cheats if someone would want them?

Thanks For Your Help,

-Nelson

2. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

I don't think it would be illegal :P Why should it be?

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

It should be just fine. As it would be the magazine that you buy and the disc is a freebie.

4. z3ddrocksz

z3ddrocksz Resident

Well I bought the magazine but it's not an OXM magazine. I did buy the OXM magazine to get the disc. So how would I go about extracting the gamer pics, art, demos, and movies from the disc?

-Nelson

EDIT: InsaneNutter - You could probably help me seeing that you got those premium themes off the OXM discs.

5. cardo69

cardo69 Addict

Is it a Xbox disc? Cause then wouldn't you have to save all the things on to your X box and then extract it with the Xbox Transfer cable to extract it to put it on your pc then all you'd have to do is upload it to digiex??

6. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Yeah, you would. I said that earlier but after I pressed submit reply it wouldn't let me connect to digiex for some reason. It happens all the time.:-@

7. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Yep Cardo has got it, you basically need to install the free content to your 360 then extract it from the hard drive with Xplorer 360.

Ive done a pretty detaild tutorial here, once you have installed the content if its not profile locked it will be the newest thing in the folder with 16 0’s.

8. z3ddrocksz

z3ddrocksz Resident

1st: I don't have a hard drive.
    2nd: When I would hit install to hard drive it says this feature is not available.
    So is there an alternate way to do it?

-Nelson