Heroes - Season 3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr Original, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Assassin

Assassin Addict

I'm not sure what to think of this new season myself. I'm having trouble keeping my attention when watching an episode. Seeing Sylar as one of the good guys is kind of meh as well, since he was a great villain. I like someone who opens up heads to become powerful better than some guy who I've never seem before but still is family to about half of the cast.

The second season might have been short and didn't end like it should have, but this time it just feels like they're just pulling every random thing you'd see in any random soap series into the story to try and keep it interesting (PETER, YOUR FATHER IS ALIVE! :O). Also, they killed off Adam way too soon. When they dug him up it seemed cool to me to get the villain from the second season back, but he was killed off again just as quickly. So yeah, not sure yet if I like it or not.

2. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Giving it time to develop and I love it once again ;)

3. ORaBi

ORaBi Member

the third season was the worst one
    hope the fourth will be good

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The third season is not over is it? Unless Volume 4 Villains will be classed as the 4th series.

I thought that was the second half of Series 3.

5. Assassin

Assassin Addict

So is anyone still following this? It got boring to me half way through the season so I stopped paying attention to it. Too bad, the series started out so well during the first season..

6. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Still watching. The latest episode was by far the best they've shown for a long time (think Season 1 quality). I'd suggest you start watching again Assasin as it's gotten alot better. It's still on the story of the heroes being round up by the government but things have gotten alot more interesting. Won't spoil anything for you.

7. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I’m also still watching, Series 1 was by far the best, I also loved series 2 it just ended too quick for me.

Series 3 has had its ups and downs, but generally it’s getting better with each episode now.

I’m yet to watch this week’s episode but I hear its good by all accounts.