Heyyo guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RhysWin, Dec 15, 2013.

1. RhysWin

RhysWin New Member

HI!

My name is Rhys (known as either RhysRah or RhysWin to the online world), and I'm a huge fan of Windows, Linux and Computer specs.

I found out this site when trying to find leaked versions of Windows 8 in alpha stages, and wanted to see how they were changing each stage to see how the final product would look.

I am using a 5 year old laptop that I got 5 years ago (duh 8-)) running an upgrade of Windows 8.1 Pro (from Windows 8 Pro when they had the offer for £25 pounds!). I'm going to get a new laptop for Christmas (most likely a Surface Pro 1st gen. Don't tell me that I should get something else please either, as I don't want to be bombarded with comments like "it's crap". It's the tablet/laptop that does all I need it to do).

Anyways, I'm looking forward to my time here!

RhysWin

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Hey and welcome to Digiex, the Surface Pro has got some great reviews. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

3. gdavies

gdavies Elite Member

A surface pro should be fun, I have been a windows dev for a while but not been in touch for a bit, I should be mentioned in vista, windows 7 and possibly some office builds, As I have been on the beta tam for awhile, I did prefer the surface table to be honest would be awesome as a coffee table.

However welcome