Hi Ya

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DustyPaleRider, Sep 6, 2013.

1. DustyPaleRider

DustyPaleRider New Member

I've just got into playing games on the Xbox having previously been a PC gamer but got fed up trying to get certain games to work properly, Assassins Creed 3 being one of the worst. So being a newbie with everything to do with the Xbox I came across this site when looking for the Saints Row 4 demo Inauguration station download (can't download from Microsoft till October) I have all the previous Saints Row games but am undecided whether to buy SR4. Anyway I'd like to say thanks for the Usb Xtaf and Hi to everyone. :)

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Hey and welcome, a lot of people like both the Xbox and PC here so you will fit right in! Sounds like you know what your doing anyway, but feel free to ask in the forums if not :)

DustyPaleRider likes this.
  3. Brock

Brock Elite Member

Welcome, I was just like you in that I couldn't decide if I was gonna play it, but in the end i decided to give it a chance. Saints Row stopped being Saints Row when THQ dissolved. It started out being more serious with great easter eggs hidden in. Then Deep Silver got a hold of it and completely changed the style. Saints Row IV is pretty much Saints Row 3 with 80% more comedy.

DustyPaleRider likes this.