House Series 8 Discussion (Leaked episode 1 download in this post)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by InsaneNutter, Sep 20, 2011.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Twenty Vicodin is the eighth season premiere episode of the American television medical drama series House. It is scheduled to air on Fox Network in the United States on October 03, 2011.

The episode introduces a new regular cast member to the series, Odette Yustman, who plays Dr. Jessica Adams. In the episode, the storyline will pick up 12 months after the finale of the seventh season with Dr. House in prison.

If you can not wait until October 3rd I have uploaded a DVD screener episode of S08E01: Twenty Vicodin - Download

Anyone going to be watching the 8th, and likely final series of House? looks like it will be another great series to me.

MasterChief and kinkywinky like this.
  2. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

First the Homeland pilot and now I get to watch some House two weeks early, thanks Digiex ;)

3. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

There's also a Dexter screener that leaked too :D I think I'll be waiting for that one though as I prefer to watch Dexter in HD. I did manage to watch this episode though, it reminded me a lot of the episode where House was in the mental institute and the episode shows how refreshing and great it can still be if the story centres on House and some new characters. Definitely looking forward to the rest of the season!

4. Specter

Specter Elite Member

Yea, i like this series. I think the seventh is the worst season.