1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Icy Tower 1.4

Discussion in 'Games' started by Bisto50505050505, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Bisto50505050505

Bisto50505050505 Member

Icy Tower is a popular freeware computer game that is a combination of an action game and a platform game. The goal of the game character is to climb a frozen tower by jumping onto successive steps of a staircase inside it. The goal of the player is to reach a high number of steps (floors) and points (awarded for making visually attractive sequences of jumps). As the character climbs the tower, the game becomes progressively more difficult. The player controls the character using a keyboard or other input devices.

What's more, it is possible for the player to perform a sequence of jumps in the game, each jump spanning either zero, two or more floors. As long as the player reaches each floor within three seconds since reaching the previous one, such a sequence is called a combination (combo). A combo is the primary method of earning points in Icy Tower.

--Introduction from Wikipedia..
    [​IMG]

I first found this game when i was in elemetary school.There was a megazine introduced it,and i deseprately want to have my own computer then (i have one now :P), it's a part of my childhood.For me, this game is not only interesting but challenging.Graphics and sounds are also some of feature of this game.There's already a bunch of video about this game (so as cheats,shh) on Youtube.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

**DIRECT DOWNLOAD**

This game is created by Freelunchdesign, you can find more FREE games on it :).

Attached Files: