IGN is Offering One Month Free of Xbox LIVE GOLD

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by Rockman, May 16, 2012.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to be part of Xbox LIVE GOLD's community for free!

2. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Addict

Why do you always need a card for a free item. I want to put this on my American but don't want to use paypal

3. Rick

Rick Moderator

Microsoft will hope that you like the service and renew. :) I'd rather go for the $2 for 2 month deal on the dashboard.

4. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Xbox LIVE's service is wonderful, you basically got an app for about everything you could possibly want.

Films, Series, Anime, Music, Internet Videos, News, Celebrity Gossip and more to come (rumoured to 360 to be getting an internet browser - IE9 :)).

I'm not biased or a fanboy, but this console gen, it's hands down to Xbox 360 easily the best to provide a stable optimum service without disappointing their members.

I can't believe Manga Entertainment App (English dubbed anime only) offers FREE ANIME to watch, I've already took the liberty of watching Lupin's Castle of Cagliostro film, it was pretty awesome since it was basically the first Lupin I saw in quite a long time!

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I agree, before this gen i was a PC gamer. I got a 360 on launch day because i thought it would be hacked like the Xbox and we would have a Hd capable XBMC, nope that never did really happen however i'm glad i got the console as i ended up been hooked on console gaming and Xbox Live.

I remember thinking it was pretty awesome how i could be playing Kameo and chatting to someone at the same time over Xbox Live, then with games like Gears if a friend came online he could just join in with my campaign. Everything is integrated and easy.

I probably sound like a fanboy too, i mean the console is not perfect... im not massively keen on the new metro dash and all the micro transactions and DLC that has come about because of the 360. However the console has had 99% of the game ive wanted to play and loads of people i know got the 360 over the PS3 so its great been able to play with people who just wouldn't play PC games online.

6. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

I'm happy with PSN & will not re-new my Gold membership . Instead i will play my 360 games on XLink Kai online .
    Anyway, this does not work anymore , it says :

<- That's in Dutch & it means that the offer is no longer valid .

7. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Addict

No longer works.