Request: Intel (R) GMA 500 (Video Card) Upgrade / Modified Version

Junichiro

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2013
Messages
3
I was trying to at least play minecraft but I can't becaise my computer sucks. x(
That's why I'm gonna ask for a Upgrade or Modified Version of my Video card.

Info's :

Screen Resolution : 1366 x 768
System Type : 32-Bit Windows 7
RAM : 2.00 GB
 
No idea if you will have enough frames to actually enjoy playing the game however.

That's ok, I already played games with so much lag.
Btw, the link wouldn't work for me?
And is it even available for Windows 7?

Thanks for the reply.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom