iPhone 4G Leaked - Video!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Safinn, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Safinn

Safinn Addict

The iPhone 4G which was lost has been found and revealed. Here is a video on youtube with a link to the full article:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-ggC8Z5i0"]YouTube - New iPhone 4 Revealed! (Actual Video)[/ame]
    Video above by SoldierKnowsBest.

The link to the full article is in the description for the video.

What do you think?
    At first it looked a bit dodgy but it has grown on me and now I think it looks pretty nice. Not 100% confirmed but looks good to me.

BonezOz likes this.
  2. BonezOz

BonezOz Addict

Sydney, Australia, the greatest city in the World
    Saw that on the Sydney Morning Herald's web site this morning. Quite interesting, especially the fact that it has 80GB of storage and it has a bit of a boxier look to it. Not exactly fair considering I just got a 32GB 3GS last month.

3. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I think I heard it has 80GB Solid State drive somewhere lol... May be interested in one if the price is right on pay as you go.

I currently have a Nokia N95 8GB.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Apple sent a letter asking for the iPhone 4g back! so i guess its legit or at least a prototype. A Letter: Apple Wants Its Secret iPhone Back - Iphone 4 - Gizmodo

Ive got the original N95 with a 6gb SDHC card in it, nothing i feel like upgrading to at the moment... no phone out atm perfect to me like the N95 was when i got it!

5. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I agree. It might be old but it does everything any other phone can do.

6. MunkyMagikUK

MunkyMagikUK Digiex Blogger

I like the boxier look, a swing towards the look of Zune maybe? I think it looks more like a phone anyway, if it wasn't so bloody expensive I'd get one.

7. Icharus_Falling

Icharus_Falling Resident

has anyone been following this? i heard a blogger got raided by the police over this... how do they have the right to do that because a guy wrote an article about an unreleased apple device? he was in possession of it, but committed no crime as far as i can tell.

8. InsaneNutter

From what i've heard it was an illegal search because:

• Chen was a journalist.
    • He worked out of his home.
    • Section 1524(g) of the CA penal code clearly states that a journalist cannot be subpoenaed for refusal to reveal a source.
    • Section 1070 of said code clearly states that a warrant cannot be issued for seizure of any objects described in section 1524(g)
    • An 'X' mark by "Night Search Approved" would disallow any seizure during the evening hours. The search commenced at 9:45 PM.

Not really followed this that much, you can see the papers here: Police Seize Jason Chen's Computers - Iphone 4 leak - Gizmodo

9. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I wonder how much Apple are paying (in a legal sense)? Perhaps their lawyers scared the police into action or something. I'll be keeping tabs on this for sure.

10. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Update!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C6WsImw6HM"]YouTube - Another iPhone Prototype Found (Actual video) 05.12.10[/ame]

Another Video

11. InsaneNutter

Apple cant appear to keep hold of these prototypes, anyone would think there loosing them on purpose.

Well after the legal action taken over the last one probably not, makes me wonder how they manage to keep loosing them.

12. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Lol, how can they loose 2 of the same product and have never done it before with their other products. They probably are doing it on purpose.

13. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

It doesn't matter, it will eventually be release people will go "OMG I WUN IPOD NAO." Then after a few weeks people will be over it and then life will go on as normal besides the annoying multiple adverts you'll see for this new square piece of junk, its pretty much the same with every new phone, every new music player.etc.