It’s Christmas 2017!

Discussion in 'News' started by InsaneNutter, Dec 25, 2017.

By InsaneNutter on Dec 25, 2017 at 12:00 AM
  1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

santa-jaws.jpg

We just wanted to take a moment to show you a Shark in a Christmas hat! so now we have your attention we'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, we hope you all enjoy lots of nice food and have a great day with family and friends. For those who don't celebrate Christmas let us wish you a happy Monday instead!

Also if you enjoy the Pokemon content here on Digiex, we have a special present for you this year. The Pokemon Aura Mew Distribution. 10 years after the Aura Mew distribution for the GameBoy Advance Pokemon games took place, it’s now possible for you to distribute your own Aura Mew to your Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen or FireRed GBA games at home.

Do let us know if you got anything interesting for Christmas this year.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by InsaneNutter, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Ammako
      Ammako
      Today, I just beat my record for the longest amount of time spent IRL without ever dying.

I'll probably continue beating it again and again every other day after that, but there's that.
      InsaneNutter likes this.
    2. Ammako
      Ammako
      Spoiled myself a little bit btw.

[​IMG]

(That wasn't for Christmas, I ordered that on November 27th lol. But I picked economy shipping on Play-Asia, so...)

I have X coming soon also from Play-Asia, and Ultra Moon from Amazon.
      Great deals on Play-Asia right now, though I decided to spoil myself with premium shipping lmao so I wouldn't have to wait a month again.
    3. InsaneNutter
      InsaneNutter
      Very nice to have the JPN version for your collection. The Pokemon games are region free which is a plus and can be played in any supported language which is nice.
    4. Ammako
      Ammako
      Region free, technically. The update partition is incompatible and it will error out unless you run the game on the right region system.

Luma bypasses that, though.
    5. zxrafa_3
      zxrafa_3
      Happy New Year to you! Hope you've had a great time with your beloved ones!

For this Christmas I got a Xbox One since I wanted to enjoy my favourite games with my brother.
      InsaneNutter likes this.