Just my luck... *SIGH!*

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by paardje, Feb 26, 2013.

1. paardje

paardje Addict

Well guys... I HAD an XBOX 360 for a few days now... HAD. A grey Elite, that was. I also bought a game, GTA IV. I popped it in. Open tray... reading... Open tray... WHAT THE.......?????? New game. Out of the store. Another game. Sigh. Halo 4. Open tray... reading.... Open tray...... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! Yet another game. (I bought 3 games, all UNDAMAGED!) Open tray.... reading.... Open tray....................... EVERY DAMN SINGLE GAME! OK, the console looked spankynew from the outside.... and it played some demos.... (downloaded 'course) But this.... I never.... well.... I thought Microsoft had quality stuff?!

So yeah... XBOX... I dunno... (and yes, I cleaned the lens afterwards. Still no-go.)

2. Popcorn

Popcorn Active Member

Well fella was it second hand, also the CD-Drive is probably faulty its not the console its self but you can register the console on xbox.com and they will repair it for a cost. as long as its not registered with another windows live account. I am sure you could ring them up either way

P.S I had a grey elite that did the same thing bought a new one and thought i might as well mod it

3. Rick

Rick Moderator

I have heard you can try to pot tweak the laser so it reads the disc.