Kart n' Crazy

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Costa, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Costa

Costa Active Member

Those of you who have played Mario Kart on any platform will already be acquainted with Kart n' Crazy, an online kart racing game clearly inspired by the Nintendo popular title.
    The first thing I'd like to point out is that this game is completely free: simply register a free account on the developer's webpage, download the client and you're ready to go. As an online game, you may have to download extra patches but it doesn't take long.
    Kart n' Crazy definitely met our expectations – and believe me, as a faithful Mario Kart fan, they were high. The game is very funny, features different playing modes to appeal different kinds of gamers and includes also an addictive social component which lets you meet other players and chat with them while speeding along the circuit's bends.
    There are two game modes: Speed and Arcade. The first one challenges players to be the fastest on track, while in the second one the aim is to make other players fail on their way to the finishing line by using different weapons you can pick up and use along the race. These weapons are also similar to the ones you find in Mario Kart: the lightning bolt, the turtle, the star that makes you go faster (no bananas though).
    Personally, I found the Arcade mode to be much more exciting. I had loads of fun racing and trying to throw other players off the track at the same time. After each race, depending on your position on the final ranking, you're awarded experience points which you can later on use to customize your kart and buy new apparel for your driver.
    Now, is there any drawback to this game? Not really. Except the odd connectivity issue (which is reasonable bearing in mind this is the first public release) Kart n' Crazy is an excellent racing game for all ages.

If you like Mario Kart or just kart racing games, you'll love Kart n' Crazy: an online karting game where you can compete against players worldwide to be the fastest pilot in the world – even if you have to kick your competitors off the road!

Languages:

English, Spanish, French and German

OS requirements for Kart n' Crazy:

Minimum requirements:

Recommended requirements:

• Processor: 1,5 GHz
    • Memory: 512 MB
    • Video: 128 MB
    • Free space: 500 MB
    • DirectX 9.0c

Quick links:
    1) REGISTER
    2) KNC HOME

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
    Dark Scyth likes this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Im a massive Mario Kart double dash fan, this looks great!

Thanks for posting it, im downloading it to my usb pen drive and will install it on my netbook if I get chance tomorrow. Looks like it could be a lot of fun, and free (Y)

Nice find!

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

It almost looks better then Mario Kart! I'll definitely give it a try.:)

4. BonezOz

BonezOz Addict

Sydney, Australia, the greatest city in the World
    I'll have to download this and install it on all the comps at home tonight when I get there, if I get there :(

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

If you get there, that sounds bad. Long day?

6. BonezOz

BonezOz Addict

Sydney, Australia, the greatest city in the World
    10:15PM just got home and will do it all again in around 7hrs:S

7. P.KID

P.KID Addict

offtopic:feel soz for you m8...
    Really good game, ill play this in school when im really boerd! |-)