Left 4 Dead OXM Review Scans

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by MikkelPixel, Nov 9, 2008.

1. MikkelPixel

MikkelPixel Resident

All credits go to mckillustrator

Hey all, OXM reviewed Gears 2, Mirror's Edge, and Left 4 Dead in their latest issue (among others). They all got 9.5s!!! You can view the first two on their website. Here are scans of the Left 4 Dead review.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't know if it's a better holiday season than last year but I seem to be spending a lot more. Also the complaints about recent games having not completely filled out stories (i.e. Left 4 Dead and Gears 2) I'm ok with. A little ambiguity about the story is sometimes more interesting than knowing absolutely everything. Look at Portal and Half-Life 2!! (I guess you can tell I'm a Valve freak). Anyway post replies at will. I hope you all enjoy the review. I recommend picking up this months OXM if you can since there are three good games reviewed. Holler for Mirror's Edge and Left 4 Dead fans!

2. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I don't think it looks that good graphics wise and also im not into them sort of games. All I like at the moment is Fifa 09 and COD lol.

Played the Demo for mirrors edge and it was very fun but I think it will be like assasins creed. Amazing at first but then boring later on because it's alot of the same thing.