Lost Planet Extreme Condition $5 / £3.50

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by InsaneNutter, Feb 28, 2009.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

[​IMG]

About the Game

Driven to the brink of extinction on ice-covered wastelands, humankind fights to survive. Battle to survive against gargantuan alien Akrid and treacherous Snow Pirates on the vast and frozen landscape of EDN III. With no allies at your side, the only thing you can trust is your instincts.

Combining a gripping single player campaign and intense multiplayer modes with support for up to 16 players online, Lost Planet is an epic gaming masterpiece. Enormous world maps unfold as players battle across vast snow fields and deserted cities either on foot or in armed, robotic Vital Suits.

For this weekend only you can buy the game on Steam for $5 / £3.50

Steam Link

2. ronaldmonster

ronaldmonster Well-Known Member

Dang! I should buy this for the hell of it and when I get my gaming PC just download it again...but then again this isn't the colonies edition like on the 360 so I'll debate on it.

3. InsaneNutter

I was thinking of getting it myself as it’s so cheap but I didn’t enjoy the demo on the 360 and the only thing I enjoyed now were the nice graphics which the demo offered plenty of ;)

I’m quite enjoying all these steam deals though!

4. Assassin

Assassin Addict

I got it as well, haven't played it yet though.. What's the difference between this and the colonies edition?

5. InsaneNutter

Not much if you just want the single player game, Colonies is like the gold edition of Lost Planet.

To me the most interesting thing is it has cross-platform play between Xbox Live and PC players.

Apart from that it just has new multiplayer maps, a Human vs Akrid multiplayer mode, and a selection of new multiplayer characters and weapons. I believe there's some score attack mode for single player too.