1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Madden NFL 10 (Pre-Order) Demo Download

Discussion in 'Demos' started by xzKinGzxBuRnzx, Jul 24, 2009.

1. inveigle

inveigle New Member

OK, so I burnt the content folder to the root of a dvd5(does it have to be a dvd9?). When I boot it up it says mixed media disk? I don't see a "demo" tab and my 10y year old says that you can only get to the demo tab when connected to the internet, which I am not, is this correct? Any helpful hints to get this working would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Even if you aren't connected to Xbox Live and never have been connected it will still have a demo tab. That is already implemented into the console. If you have Windows 7 or Vista try this guide. If you have XP try this guide. Also are you before or after NXE? NXE has avatars.

3. inveigle

inveigle New Member

I have avatars, I did some searching and found this:
    ...scroll over to the "Games" tab in the Xbox Dashboard. Select "Games Library," and then "My Games." Scroll down the list for the demo you downloaded and select it.
    Off to see if it works /me crosses fingers.

I just don't see it. For Ceasars sake unless someone posts a pick of where this alleged demo tab is or percise instructions on how to navigate there then it will continue to remain elusive. :P

4. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

From My Xbox go to Game Library then press right once. Then it should say All Games, Full Games, Game Demos and Trials, Arcade games, Xbox 360 Games. If it only says All Games and Full games in the Collections Tab then you probably just need to wait for your Hard Drive to load.

5. Pooiscoo

Pooiscoo New Member

Putting the demo on the HD

So first off, thanks for the demo. I hate playing with 1 minute quarters so this is great! Anyway, I downloaded the demo but I would like to put it straight to my hard drive instead of putting it on a disc. I did this with Left 4 Dead 2 but I had the folder number for it and I don't for this Madden demo so I was wondering if anyone knew what folder I would need to put it in so I can play it from my game library. Thanks a lot.

EDIT: I'm dumb, didn't look closely at the download because when i extracted it all I saw was the file, yet it came in the folder that I was looking for this whole time :-P