Make Some Money Online

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Safinn, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Anyway, I have been looking at this for a while and it looks quite good. More information can be found here: Global Domains International - The Internet Land Rush is On!

Simply just refer people to the site they give you for $10 a month and if they sign up you get paid. You also get paid for the people they get to sign up. You get a 7 day free trial.

I have seen people making £1000's every month so I thought i'd give it a try.

Anyone ever heard of this before?

2. Icharus_Falling

Icharus_Falling Resident

yeah, i heard about this about 5 years ago, every country gets its own web suffix, and *.ws is the suffix for Samoa. there were guys who were goin around in 2004-2005 saying itll be the next big thing because all the dot coms are taken, get a dot ws that stands for website!!

it didnt catch on.

sounds like a pyramid scheme to me. =P

anyway, Samoa (Western Samoa is the official name, hence the .ws) has their own website that sells domain names for $35 a year. so if you're getting $10 a month, then i assume the person you signed up is paying more than that or the company wouldn't make money. seems kinda silly to pay more through a pyramid scheme than to actually pay the country whose domain suffix you're using.

SamoaNIC.ws — Pricing

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  3. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Resident

Your NEXT scam?! ;v)

4. Icharus_Falling

Icharus_Falling Resident

well, if it doesnt sound like a pyrimid scheme to you, go ahead and give it a try. =P