Metal Gear Solid 4 Getting Trophies.

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by Neoteam1, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Addict

Yes, you read the title right. The unthinkable is going to happen, let’s all rejoice – go out and sing and dance in the streets; Metal Gear Solid 4 is getting trophy support!

Metal Gear Solid 4 will be receiving a patch that will give the game full trophy support. The Metal Gear Solid 25th Anniversary is approaching fast and with the re-release of the game in Japan under the ‘PlayStation 3 The Best’ title where the trophies will be present on the disk, anyone else will be able to download a patch off the PlayStation Network that will add trophies to their game as well.

Also in relation to the 25th Anniversary of Metal Gear Solid, Hideo Kojima also announced that during the celebration on August 30th he will make a special announcement.

Four years later Metal Gear Solid 4 is getting trophies... - news@ygc - YourGamerCards

2. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Meh, they're too late.

The flame has died.

3. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

I only liked the first two Metal Gear Solid's. The other ones have little gameplay and too much cut scenes.

4. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Addict

Yea i only like the first 2. Its a shame they didnt use the gamecube MGS for the HD collection. Instead of MSG3

5. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Addict

Has anyone started playing this for trophies. I have and i forgot all the buttons lol kept dieing straight away but now im used to it. I forgot a great the game is. Think ill be playing this for a while.

6. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I have to wait until the 4.00 keys leak for the PS3 as that is what is required for the update to work on CFW and i'm not playing this game again until I have Trophy support.

7. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Addict

Thats why i dont hack my consoles. Cos you have to wait ages before someone cracks it. Plus the person whos doing it if he dies tomorrow like that apple guy did. Then its pointless.

8. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Considering it's a team (E3 Team), not just one guy. So there's nothing to worry about. Also, Hotz (one of the few main Apple rooters) didn't die, he has no obligation to the scene as it's his life. It's also not really a problem as I'm sure the keys will be out by the end of the month. I'll much rather take my Modded console with it's 1080p MKV playback and emulators over whatever video playback Sony has, honestly I'm not even missing out on PSN because I could log on that also.