Moments in your gaming career which made you go wow?

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by InsaneNutter, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I don't think I've actually played another game where a scene was so tense or one that infuriated so much as I was unable to do anything to stop it. Made for great motivation to finish the game as well :) There's actually a new trailer on XBL at the moment that reveals the release date to be 4th October 2011. Think I'll be getting it :) Here's the trailer on Youtube: The Darkness 2 - Release Date Debut Trailer (2011) OFFICIAL

2. khan1989

khan1989 Member

Thanks for the link, i cant wait... Wish it showed some gameplay.
    I use to have the darkness on xbox 360, but ever since I got banned I sold all my games and moved to ps3 (regretting that now). I just ordered a brand new sealed version of the darkness for ps3 off amazon, all this talk of the darkness now has me itching to complete it once again...

3. Rubberj

Rubberj Member

Your all so young... lol

I remember going wow! when we could draw a line using cursor keys on a screen with a home built computer kit back in 1979...

My next big wow! was Elite on the BBC Micro... just the awesomeness of the gameplay and cool graphics

I think Wing Commander on the PC, the first game that could play in VGA (providing you had 1MB RAM and a VGA card), it was graphically awesome

Seventh Guest was also graphically awesome, but an average adventure game...

But I think World of Warcraft probably has given me the most WoW! Shit graphics but gameplay and the MMO experience was superb... its a pile of cock now, but still awaiting the serious advent of 3D HD gaming on next gen consoles for the next big wow...

4. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

I loved Elite the space trading/fighting game on the old Spectrum then Amiga

The graphics were not to great but being able to fly around and explore a whole galaxy was amazing. lots to do and loads to fight

Awesome game

Slim

5. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

The Japanese Dragon Ball Raging Blast trailer, it's one of the best trailers I've ever seen and I love it.

Also because I'm a Dragon Ball hardcore fans (JPN voices - original audio w/eng subs).

And then there's NFS Shift 2 Unleashed realism trailer, it was a really good comparison between video games and the real life.