Completed: MotoGP 2013 Xbox 360 demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyvic

Addict
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
258
Location
Wisconsin
Is this going to be released in the USA?
 
I found the demo on the uk marketplace but I couldn't download it.
This offer is not valid in your region.
You don't need gold to download it.


  • Release date: 19/06/2013
  • Size: 1.16 GB
 
Well that just sucks. I really like the MotoGP series (not so much the recent ones), darnit.
I used my silver uk account on the xbox 360 and it allows me to download.
If you want it, you can create a uk account and download it or i can upload it to digiex.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom