Mysteriously Blank N64 Cartridge

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by InsaneNutter, Dec 20, 2009.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

2. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I can't believe someone would bid so much on something like that. But I suppose if you are an avid collector of some sort, you would be the one to bid on it.

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Are you man enoughto buy a label-less N64 game from some guy on eBay?Yes, this game is missing its labels, leaving the games identity indiscernible. However, everything else about the cartridge is perfect. There's no sticker residue, major scratches, writing, dents, cracks, or anything else. The 'game' (whatever it may be) plays just finethanks to a few hours of heavy duty contact cleansing (I rubbed those contacts down as if there was no tomorrow).You are bidding on THE CARTRIDGE WITH NO NAME. (the buy it now price is the year it was released)There, short and simple enough for ya? It's gonna be a risky, intense bidding war. And who knows what the game is? It could kick ass, could be a bargain... could totally suck. Whaddya say bro? Join me, let's see how far we can take this. And for you there, holding the mouse? Place your bid. Let the auction begin! (epic description)

4. P.KID

P.KID Addict

Oh the irony! my cousin threw his n64 and 50 games away in the bin at the begining of this year and now i realise he threw away overĀ£500 quid! He offered me them but i said no... oh thts just gr8! :|