1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Mystery Event Tool GC / WII - Inject Pokemon GEN 3 Wondercards and Events

Discussion in 'Pokemon Apps' started by InsaneNutter, Nov 21, 2016.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

This is the GameCube / Wii version of Mystery Gift Tool for Pokemon GEN 3 games, it can inject Inject Nintendo Events, Wondercards & More.

You can inject the following Pokemon Generation 3 Events for Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red:

JPN:

• EON TICKET - RS - JAP.me3 -> taka
    • MYSTIC TICKET 2005 - E - JAP.wc3 -> taka (2005 Winter)
    • OLD SEA MAP - E - JAP.wc3 -> taka
    • AURORA TICKET 2004 - FRLG - JAP.wc3 -> taka (2004 Summer)
    • MYSTIC TICKET 2004 - FRLG - JAP.wc3 -> taka (2004 Summer)
    • MYSTIC TICKET 2005 - FRLG - JAP.wc3 -> taka (2005 Winter)

ENG:

• EON TICKET - RS - ENG_USA (e-card).me3 -> USA Eon ticket e-card
    • AURORA TICKET - EMERALD.wc3 - ENG_UK -> Nintendo italy, thanks to Real.96
    • AURORA TICKET 2004 FALL - FRLG - ENG_USA.wc3 -> contributed by Gldsun at projectpokemon
    • MYSTIC TICKET - FRLG - ENG_USA.wc3 -> contributed by Maveos
    • MYSTIC TICKET TCGWC 2005 - E - ENG_USA.wc3 -> contributed by Yukfou, dumped thanks to sceptios
    • MYSTIC TICKET - E - ENG_USA.wc3 -> contributed by Maveos
    • AURORA TICKET - FRLG - ENG_UK.wc3 -> contributed by Real.96

FRE:

• EON TICKET - RS - FRE.me3 -> contributed by Real.96
    • AURORA TICKET - EMERALD - FRE.wc3 -> contributed by Real.96
    • AURORA TICKET - FRLG - FRE.wc3 -> contributed by Real.96

ITA:

• EON TICKET - RS - ITA.me3 -> contributed by Real.96
    • AURORA TICKET - EMERALD - GER.wc3 -> contributed by Real.96/Ahito95
    • AURORA TICKET - FRLG - ITA.wc3 -> contributed by Real.96/Ahito95

GER:

• EON TICKET - RS - GER.me3 -> Nintendo italy, thanks to Real.96 and ajxpkm
    • AURORA TICKET - EMERALD - GER.wc3 -> Nintendo italy, thanks to Real.96 and ajxpkm
    • AURORA TICKET - FRLG - GER.wc3 -> contributed by King Impoleon (Pokemon Day 2005 Germany)

ESP:

• EON TICKET - RS - ESP.me3 -> Nintendo italy, thanks to Real.96 and suloku
    • AURORA TICKET - EMERALD - ESP.wc3 -> Nintendo italy, thanks to Real.96 and suloku
    • AURORA TICKET - FRLG - ESP.wc3 -> contributed Dr. Matt (got from nintendo Spain)

Download:

GameCube / Wii Mystery Gift Tool Download

Please checkout Suloku's Github to ensure you have the latest version of this tool.

Attached Files:

gatekeeper1122, theSLAYER and HaxAras like this.
  2. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

i decided to put homebrew on my wii to try this method but I cant figure out how to get this loaded on my wii if someone could post a guide on how to get this working on my wii. it would be much appriciated. all I did is manage to get homebrew on my wii. could not figure out what to do next with the file I downloaded

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  3. InsaneNutter

@Ryanx

On the Wii's SD card open the apps folder (create it if it doesn't exist), inside the apps folder create a folder for WC Event Tool, then copy the Wii version of the app in to this folder, as per the screenshot below:

wc-event-tool-wii.jpg

Put the SD card back in the Wii and load the tool from the Homebrew Launcher.

You will probably need an official GBA to GC link cable to make this work, some unofficial cables work, however not all do.

4. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

i have done this exactly like you showed but i see nothing poping up in homebrew channel

5. InsaneNutter

Does other homebrew appear?

6. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

when i load up homebrew other apps show up. i downloaded a GBA emulator just to test it. but the wounder card event tool will not show up

7. InsaneNutter

Try the version I have attached to this post, i've included a banner icon and some meta data which might be required to get it to show up on the Homebrew launcher. I dont have access to my Wii to test at the moment.

Attached Files:

8. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

omg that worked thanks so much

InsaneNutter likes this.
  9. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

is there a way to implement custom wonder cards into this? I think it would be cool if could have it distribute the old sea map in English copies of emerald. also, I noticed it did not give an option for eon ticket on emerald. o well no big deal for me because I own the physical card and I can send over from sapphire or ruby. but would still be cool to see for the people that are not lucky enough to own the eon ticket e-reader card

10. UnknownRespected

UnknownRespected Resident

You could try injecting the Japanese wondercards into English save files. PC tool lets you do this.

Otherwise it doesn't really matter who was or wasn't lucky enough to own the e-cards, because anyone who can use this can just use another save editor to activate the events and get the tickets anyway (PKHeX handles it.)

There was no Wondercard associated with Eon Ticket in Emerald for English games, and no legal Old Sea Map Wondercard either, so what you would get with Mystery Gift Tool would be illegal anyway so might as well just flip the event switches manually instead of using custom wondercards.

(Or anyone with access to this can have access to e-reader Eon Ticket save file anyway, to do it legitimately.)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  11. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

would jp wonder card for old sea map actually work on an English emerald?

12. UnknownRespected

Would have to try. Text would be garbled at the very least.

If it doesn't work, it's really not as simple as just setting different values to make a Wondercard grant Old Sea Map and activate the event. You'd have to rewrite the script entirely to make it compatible with the English versions, which not very many people would have the know-how to (I don't.)

Better off just enabling the event in your save file through separate means (and adding Old Sea Map to your bag for completeness) than trying to get it to work through Wondercard, imo.

For Emerald, save files are compatible between Japanese and English games, so I'd imagine *maybe* the script would work on English games too.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  13. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

is it possable to use homebrew on the wii to back up a GBA save file when linking the gba to my wii?

14. UnknownRespected

15. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

tried to drag and drop that into the folder where it should be but it is not popping up on homebrew kinda hoping can use my Wii to copy my emerald file to pc. then can grab old sea chart with tools on pc.

16. InsaneNutter

Rename it to boot.dol

You might also need a meta.xml and an icon.png in the same folder

You could edit the meta.xml i created for the mystery event tools here with notepad and change the description a little: https://digiex.net/threads/mystery-...en-3-wondercards-and-events.14865/#post-79574

In addition you could edit the icon.png which an image editor if you want it to look a bit different.

17. Abnormal Adept

Abnormal Adept New Member

is it possible to use custom events with this wii/gc tool?

18. Alpartert

Alpartert New Member

Hi, I tried using this, but the moment I connect it, the Nintendo logo gets garbled. This is while it’s sending the dumper. What can I do?

19. InsaneNutter

Do you have an official Nintendo GBA to GameCube cable? the reason I ask is I had issues with unofficial cables for homebrew that makes use of GBA to GC connectivity.

20. Alpartert

Alpartert New Member

I have a Tomee cable, so no, it’s not official.

Could it be because the contacts are dirty?