Need Xbox Live Help

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Buraddo, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Buraddo

Buraddo Member

Hey everyone i need help with my 360 i haven't used it in a while so the email that is used with it no longer exists,so i want to change it to my new email which is Hotmail but i don't remember the password as my Xbox 360 automatically logs in so is there a way of finding my password out so i can change it to my new email thanks so much.

2. Rick

Rick Moderator

Try to guess the password. If you can't seem to get the right password you can contact xbox support and have the email changed.

3. Buraddo

Buraddo Member

Thanks for the help, i have been trying to guess my password its from 2010 so its been a while since i haven't changed the email i have just realized so yeah its Kirachief117 just thought i would say.

4. Buraddo

Buraddo Member

Ok here is what is happing now i kept entering all of my passwords i have ever used it worked with one of them so it logged in but it went to a page saying the account doesn't exist anymore and it said to turn it into a @Live.com email so i tried doing that then it just logged out and now when i try to enter my password with it,it just says The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again. but its not so what can i do now ? its getting really annoying

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Signup for a live account with the same email and see if that works? i think the best way would be to contact Xbox Support however.

6. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

If you can't remember your login details used on the Xbox 360 it's hard to know.

You could create a new Xbox LIVE account in case you can't get your original one back, it's really easy, trust me.

7. Buraddo

Buraddo Member

Thanks for the help everyone it is working cause when it said to turn my account into a live version email i did it just never told me it was a live AU version so all is good now ^_^