New Black Mesa Screenshots Released (Half-Life Fan Remake)

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by InsaneNutter, Jun 13, 2012.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The Facebook page for Black Mesa, a fan remake of Half-Life has been updated with some new screenshots showing off progress on the game.

The remake will be released for free and will be done when its done, having been in development for many years you might one day get to play it, like Duke Nukem Forever.

View: Black Mesa Facebook Page

Attached Files:

2. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

Really cool stuff for being fan-made. Love the graphics and will definitely give this a go if and when it gets released. Nice that it will be free as well!

3. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I saw the trailer for this about a year ago and they also said they'd release it when it was done. However for free you can't really complain and this is being made by people with jobs and hardly any free time from what I've heard. I also heard that Valve were supposedly helping them as they loved what the guys had already come up with. Considering how crap Valves HL1 remake went (they added a few nicer water textures and that was about it) I should think so :)

4. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

I really hope this will be released soon, been looking foward to it for years. I just hope its worth all the hype when its finally finsihed, my hopes are kind of high as you might guess!