Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gdavies, Nov 25, 2013.

1. gdavies

gdavies Elite Member

Thought I would post a short hello message and introduce myself to a strong gaming community, I have joined as I spotted this place in search of homebrew for the Xbox 360, Also look forward to hopefully helping to create some homebrew stuff.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Hey and welcome to the forums, we do try and keep the latest Xbox 360 homebrew stuff posted here. All been well i would like to do the same with the Xbox One too! :)

Hope you enjoy the forums.

3. gdavies

gdavies Elite Member

THey are seeming pretty spot on so far, I am waiting a bit before i touch the xbox one to be honest, I have seen team xecuters have made some great progress already

4. InsaneNutter

Indeed the ability to use any size SATA 2.5" drive out the box with a bit of tinkering is great. In a year or two's time ill probably end up upgrading to a larger drive.

5. gdavies

gdavies Elite Member

i just like to imagine that one day that will be jtagged and all your games could be put on a 2tb drive and then just forget the world for a week or 2

6. InsaneNutter

2TB will not be a lot for the Xbox One, ive managed to fill a 1TB on the Xbox 360 easily.

4TB+ ill be looking foward to on the Xbox One, but you are right i think the largest 2.5" SATA drive you can get at the moment is 2TB.

7. gdavies

gdavies Elite Member

See i have done the same stuck a 1tb on the 360 console itself an its chewed up alot very quickly, I have a 2tb network drive plus a few other drives to add too, I work in IT lol, I just feel despite the xbox 1 been a new gen console, that the drive you would attach to it would be just a 2tb, Then for games going as blu ray now, could, i mean COULD be up to 50gb, nt to say it will be when at the moment games could be up to 8gb yet we have games at less than a gig. if a game is 50gb it will be something huge.

I plan on getting something setup in place for if and when i do bother to get the xbox 1, As no I have the jtag and also acess to the devkit options why run when you can walk