New PSP Slide (Concept)

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by cardo69, Jul 23, 2009.

1. cardo69

cardo69 Addict

[​IMG]
    New PSP Slide (Concept)

Check this out. Isn’t this the the perfect idea of a next PSP? Now imagine there’s a cell phone radio inside and that the device works like an iPhone but has the physical keys for better gameplay. Best of all, the keyboard is hidden underneath and you’ll use it only when in a need to entertain yourself.

I’m having a hard time justifying Sony Ericsson (NYSE: SNE)’s non-actions about the PSP phone. Yeah, there some patents filed, but that doesn’t mean much at this stage. Nokia (NYSE: NOK) is pushing NGage, iPhone games are coming, what are you folks waiting for? This isn’t the first concept device we’ve seen — guys do something about it. You have the brand and virtually all the expertise in the world. What’s left? Don’t let us wait. [​IMG]

More renderings follow after the jump attached below.

Source

Attached Files:

• p1.jpg
      p1.jpg
      File size:
      38.6 KB
      Views:
    • p3.jpg
      p3.jpg
      File size:
      33.3 KB
      Views:
    • p4.jpg
      p4.jpg
      File size:
      43.4 KB
      Views:
  2. P.KID

P.KID Addict

i see these images quiete a while ago. still intresting to think that the new psp looks like this. :)

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I have a feeling that it might look something like this

[video=youtube;v1ne93VZZc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ne93VZZc0[/video]

Insane posted a topic with a video like this though I can't find the thread because the search bar has to has 4 letters or more and PSP doesn't quite make that standard. It looks pretty good but I'd hate to drop it while its slid out, actually I hate to drop it in the first place.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009