New Server : Requesting Whitelist

Discussion in 'Digiex Minecraft Server' started by Nimrod, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

The End of an Era thread was getting messy with whitelist requests and vote announcements.

Therefore to make it easier, this thread is now for anyone who would like to request a whitelist. To improve your chances, I recommend mentioning at least the following:
    Minecraft IGN, Acheivements on the old server, Reasons why your trusted / friends made etc

Please note we are currently in Wave Two stage, which is where each Admin picks 2 users to invite. Wave three will commence in a few weeks which will be designed to fill up any spare spots. Therefore by placing your request here, you are asking to be invited in either of those stages.

Cheers :)

2. Thimoon123

Thimoon123 New Member

I realy enjoied the Server with all of you guys..Im sad the Server is gonna be gone..Realy hope i get invited for the ''Privet Server.'' Im realy looking forward to hear it if im gonna be in it or not..I played the server since 1.7.3,so...Anyways...I hope i'll see you all in the Privet Server! Bye! :(

3. Ruben Snijders

Ruben Snijders Member

Hello,
    Really sad to hear about the server closing,
    I havent been online much because when i wanted to connect i saw in the server list the server was empty,
    I would really like to be invited to the Private Server,
    I play since late 1.6.6 ( Don't know if it matters, But i'll just mention it)
    Although I think its really sad the server stops,
    And I've got a question for when I do got invited:
    Does the old world stay? Or just a complete new world?

Your's

-Onderzetter

Edit: Invited by AlleopsO Wave Two

4. Lasai

Lasai New Member

I want to get invited

I have been on this server very long time. I remember when there was long minecart track to finland and that snookieboy and jessenic laughed at me when i didn´t get to minecart because my minecraft was very lagy : D if it's possible i want to get invited to that new server with only some people like back then.

Edit: Invited by Jessenic Wave Two

5. Flamzorz

Flamzorz Addict

Man that is sad. Can I have an invite to the new private server please?
    I have donated a little in the past and I only stopped being active because since 1.8 my PC can't handle minecraft as well.

It's cool if you don't invite me but you know I just wanted to try asking.

Edit: Invited by Nimrod Wave Two

6. Jozo117

Jozo117 Active Member

I am posting this on behalf of Phuppert, he cannot get a forum account for some reason. These are his words not mine.

my name is Pascal Huppert,
    I am 11 (unfortunately only) years old, and very interested to build things in Minecraft. Because building things alone is very boring, I want to build on the Digiex server, I have many friends on it, and I want to build with them. I have many good experience with Digiex, I build on the old (actual) server, and I built very many, because the server will never bore me. I have got very very many experience with Redstone, and love to build with it, but I also love to build huge things. I play very many minecraft and therefore I build very many in short time. I help the admins if I can, of course.
    I have got many friends on the server, and I hope they all will be invited. Of course I have also friends which have a higher rank, jozo117 is a good friend, and I know niklasbollmer and gfxhacker personally. My minecraft name is “phuppert”

I hope my grammar is right (worry)
    With hope to be invited
    -Pascal (phuppert)

7. Jozo117

Jozo117 Active Member

I am posting this on behalf of niklasbollmer, he cannot get a a forum account for some reason. These are his words not mine.

Hello I am Niklas Bollmer, I am 13 years old and come from Ennigerloh (Germany).
    I want to play on Digiex, because there are many very friendly users and I would like to enter the community, therefore. Of course I want to play at Digiex because I want to build with my friends, we can build beautiful things. I have built on the old map (at free build) large buildings, like a big castle, a pyramid with a difference, and of course our home.

Best regards,
    Niklas Bollm aka. niklasbollmer (: D)

8. millitant

millitant New Member

Hey its millitant can i have a invite to the private server this server is my home for minecraft multiplayer without this i cant play minecraft.

Edit: Invited by AlleopsO in Wave Two

9. zacakabuilde

zacakabuilde New Member

If you invite me I'll be there!

username-buildetun96

10. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

To push for the closure of Wave Two, the following votes are still left:

Jessenic - 1 Vote
    Skeven - 1 Vote

The following users have requested invites but haven't got one yet:
    Thimoon123
    Phuppert
    niklasbollmer
    Buildetun96

The following invites are still suspended due to player behaviour:
    SuperCity
    Jellebrick

The following users have invites, but haven't accepted them:
    Goldentoe11
    Millitant
    Biodady
    tipo114
    OfficerHalf
    Fatkidscreams

Next week (around the 18th) any unaccepted invites and any outstanding suspended invites will be reshuffled and handed out to fill any remaining spots. Therefore if you haven't accepted on the Acceptance Thread and would like to, I suggest you do it soon.

11. phuppert

phuppert New Member

My Intro for the new server

My name is Pascal Huppert,
    I am 11 years old, and very interested to build things in Minecraft. I want to build things together with other people, because building alone is mostly boring, I have many friends on the digiex server, and I hope everyone will be on the new server, because I want to build with them. I built on the old (currently) server, and I built very many, because the server will never bore me. I have very many experience with Redstone, and love to build with it, but I also love to build huge things.
    I built a huge castle on the actually server with niklasbollmer and a few other users.
    I helped the admins to ban bad peoples by making screenshots of advertising, spamming, griefing etc. of course I will do this on the new server if needed too.
    Of course I also have friends like mods and admins, a really good friend is Jozo117, and I know niklasbollmer and gfxhacker personally. My minecraft name is “phuppert”

With hope to be invited
    -Pascal (phuppert)

12. Ratismal

Ratismal New Member

Hi.
    My username is Gerbality, and I really would like to be invited to the new server.
    I don't know what achievements i have, but i do know that I really have enjoyed this server.
    I have made many friends, and everyone is so nice on this server.
    Unlike on other servers, I have never been griefed here so this server is always the first one I go onto, and I usually never go on other servers because this one is so fun.
    What are some reasons to trust me? Well, check MCban. I have never greifed or stolen from anyone. Also, when someone is in need I try to help them, unless I don't have the things they need.
    Altogether, I have really enjoyed this server, and would be honored if you could invite me.
    -Gerbality/Ratismal

13. swdn/LordofChiefs

swdn/LordofChiefs New Member

Hello, it's swdn. I thought i would give this a shot. May i join the private server? I have enjoyed playing on this server and would like to give it another try.

14. zacakabuilde

zacakabuilde New Member

i would love to be whitelisted on the new server because on the old server i was a oldie and i hungout with mike alot of the tim i played if i get whitelisted thank you so very much love you all-buildetun96:D

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  15. Goldentoe11

Goldentoe11 New Member

I would love an invite to the server

Hey, I would love an invite to the server, i just forgot to talk with some of you guys before the big switch, and i was distracted a little by all of the new games coming out like Skyrim, BF3, and MW3. I hope I could get an invite since most of the admins new me as a really good person on the old server. Thx, Goldentoe11.

16. WildStyleZx89

WildStyleZx89 Active Member

https://digiex.net/general-discussi...o-received-invite-officially-accept-here.html

Second wave invites.. read before asking for invite please..

17. Christian Vaccaro-Gallo

Christian Vaccaro-Gallo New Member

I'd like to partake in the new server.
    Minecraft username: AceAllahNinja
    Was co-leader of Mykenai, in good standing with (at least) Strategia and a good amount of other players
    I'm a nice guy, I'm generally fair and like to share resources, I don't impose on others' building space, and I follow the law

18. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Jessenic and Skeven's spare vote got freed up and used for:

Buildetun96
    AceAllahninja

Which leaves the following users wanting to grab any spare spaces from users not accepting invites etc in Wave Three:
    Thimoon123
    Phuppert
    niklasbollmer
    swdn
    Gerbality

Admins will need to have a sit around and see out of the remaining users who needs to be accepted etc.

Also Jellebricks suspension was lifted.

19. Whilyam

Whilyam New Member

Whitelist Request

Hello! I was previously whitelisted and I really enjoyed my time there. I remember I made a way-too-big-house on the 1.8 demo world, but I pretty much stopped all multiplayer once the 1.9 prereleases came out. Now that the servers have gotten updated, I would love to be able to come onto this server again.

20. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Now the server is up. We decided to lift the number limit as the number of people requesting was very acceptable and a good number (not too many which we were worried about!). So anyone seriously wanting to come in, can make there case directly to an Admin, or on this forum. Only condition is you must have been relatively active on the old server and have no grief to your name.

Access will likely be giving in a week or two once the current people have settled in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.