Ninja Gaiden 3 Demo Download

Rick

Veteran
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
2,747
Location
The Matrix


About
Ninja Gaiden 3 takes players on a journey with their hero Ryu Hayabusa once more, but this time they’ll see more from their protagonist than they ever imagined. For the first time, we look at the world through Hayabusa’s eyes, and find out what drives him.
Download
NinjaGaiden3Demo.zip
How To Use
Extract then place folder 4B5687D6 into 0000000000000000
 
I liked the demo but man, killing that innocent guy who gave up was just a really asshole move, seriously, I didn't want to and tried to avoid by pressing Y, B and A, but once I pressed Y he stabbed him.

Didn't really mind blowing up the bad dudes but this one was an exception.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom