1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

NXE Full Dashboard + Avatars [Offline Install] - April 2009

Discussion in 'Dashboard / System Updates' started by domio, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domio

domio Member

Download Xbox 360 NXE Full Dashboard + Avatars [Offline Install]

*April 2009*

This is now outdated, download the June 2009 version here

This is the latest NXE which was released on Xbox Live in April 2009.

Upgrading to this version of the dash should fix any problems such as the HDMI audio bug and getting asked by games to update your dashboard even though you already have.

You can download this and place on a DVD (or even USB drive works) and install the NXE without connecting to Xbox Live. Great for helping friends who arent on Xbox Live experience the NXE or updating your own consoles which you don't connect to Live for any reason.

Instructions:

To create a DVD or CD:

1. Save the download anywhere on your computer.
    2. Place a blank disc in your burner.
    From Windows Explorer, select Open Writable CD Folder Using Windows Explorer or open the CD drive icon.
    3. Open (double click) the rared $SystemUpdate.rar folder and drag the contents of the zipped folder to the root of the CD Folder. If the CD write window doesn't open by default, drag and drop the folder onto the CD/DVD RW drive.

InsaneNutter has created a video to try and help those of you who are having problems:

Download:

Download the Xbox 360 NXE Full Dashboard + Avatars [Offline Install] - April 2009

2. moumouh206

moumouh206 New Member

thanks alote ,do you have for mai

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

There hasn’t been a dashboard update since this one, many months can pass before updates are released.

4. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

If this version was download onto a console, could it be on XBL at a later time.

5. InsaneNutter

Yep if you put this on a console now it would sign in to live perfectly fine, if ever a new version was rolled out later on you would just be asked to upgrade when connecting to live.

6. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I was going to burn a copy for my cousins Xbox because he didn't have XBL. Apparently some of the newer games will give you NXE like X-men Origins.

7. InsaneNutter

Yep, X-men, Hawx and all new games from now on should include the NXE update.

8. Skulz

Skulz New Member

Hi all.
    I updated my xbox with the Full NXE of December, but now some games ( For now Ghostbusters XD) tell me that I have to do an update...
    I have tried to put this April one on a pendrive and in a disk but the console doesn't recognize them... What have I to do?
    In your hands...literally XD

Omg, sorry i have done all now (was trying from hours and hours) i have done a thing real strange. The Dvd of the game has started the update, xbox off, xbox on...dvd not cleaned error....bum avatars became black but the dash remain ( in that moment i was really dead o.O XBOX NOOOOOoooooooo) then I used the pendrive with this update, the console recognized it and bum, all K, i can play now ^^.

However really thanks, i haven't found to other place this update ^^

9. MXR597

MXR597 Member

What is this, is it like an optional dashboard or something, and will it unflash my drive?

10. InsaneNutter

Its an old Dashboard update from April 2009, no it will not un flash your drive, however your console has likely been updated long past this dashboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.