(PC) Age of Empires Online Beta Code

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Skeven, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Skeven

Skeven Elite Member

Got an email for a beta I'm in from MGS with a spare Beta key.
    If anyone is interested, read up about Age of Empires Online and make sure your PC is compatible. I'd hate to waste the only key I have on someone who is not actually interested and/or capable of playing the game.

As far as I've seen it's a bit of a MMORTS with a lot of single player missions in the beginning to help you learn the ropes but options of CO-OP missions and the ability to PVP with other players soon comes in to play.

Anyhow, if you meet the system requirements below and are seriously interested, PM me and I'll send the code your way.

Age of Empires Online System Requirements
    2GHz CPU
    Atleast 128 MB Graphics Card
    1GB RAM, more the better
    3GB Hard Disk space
    Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP

Requires a Windows Live ID and Games for Windows – LIVE to be installed.
    http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/beta/

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I have been in the beta for about 6 months myself, if you are in to the AOE series its well worth playing.

Its like Age of Empires 3, but with cartoony graphics, MMO elements and PVP elements as Skeven mentions.

You will be able to get achievements and stuff in it too as its a Games for Windows live game. One of the only PC games I still play + Xbox Live / Achievements = Win (Y)

3. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

Ya I just got a Beta Key to give to a friend today was thinking about posting it up here on Digiex ;)

4. laff2020

laff2020 New Member

Hi! Does anyone of u still got one beta key left to give away? Would be so awesome! Cheers!

5. Skeven

Skeven Elite Member

Where the fuck did this influx of leechers come from? I've gotten 5 messages from brand new members and one even tried to add me on Skype just for the key.

6. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I would recommend posting key give aways in the members hideout for that reason, if you want i can move your post there.

7. DeanC1985

DeanC1985 New Member

Spare AoE PC beta key

If any of you guys have a spare beta key for the age of empires online id like to see what its all about, id appreciate it. If you want you can send it to my personal email. DeanC1985@yahoo.com. I owe ya big lol