Peggle, PC

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by paardje, Nov 19, 2009.

1. paardje

paardje Addict

Was a very long time since I did a review but here goes... my latest and greatest addiction: PEGGLE! What the * is Peggle? In this game you have to shoot and aim for yellow bricks and shoot them with your marble. Easy? You bet! Fun? Even better! Addictive? Absolutely! The first rounds are fairly easy... until you get to the further levels... nailbitingly good! OOOOOOO YEAAAAAAH! Sound and music are okay, very very nice special effects (I won't spoil the fun!) and again...

IT'S DARN ADDICTIVE! Try this game and you won't be playing another game for a looooooooooooooong time!

10/10!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trebor, MasterChief and InsaneNutter like this.
  2. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

I got this the other week on a steam deal, great review and game!

3. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I'm currently obsessed playing the sequel Peggle Nights. No point in me doing a review of it as it only has some different levels and one new character with a crap special :( That second screenshot is Peggle Extreme BTW. You can download it for free if you have Steam and it has some good levels not included in the first or second games.

4. paardje

paardje Addict

Yeah but is kinda short, Peggle Extreme... I played it all the way thru: only 5 levels!