Please Help :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MunkyMagikUK, Mar 25, 2010.

1. MunkyMagikUK

MunkyMagikUK Digiex Blogger

Hey guys!

I was wondering if you could all do me a MASSIVE favour. I've just been researching the whole "free gifts" thing, y'know, the ones most people are scams, and I came across a website called freebiejeebies.co.uk, and amazingly, after a bit of research, found out that it is actually legit!

So, the favour is, please could you click on this link: Apple.FreebieJeebies And complete an offer! The easiest one is the LOVEfilm one, it's a completely free 2 week trial, and all you have to do to help me out is sign up, rent ONE DVD, send it back, and either carry on or cancel, it's that simple!

I'm gunning for a 27" iMac, which needs 67 referrals, in other words, 67 people to sign up and complete the offer! You'd be doing me a really big favour, and it'll only take you 5 minutes to do it, and you get to watch a DVD as well, how good is that?

I know it's probably a bit of a hassle, but I thought who better to ask than the guys at Digiex, because I know you're all awesome! :)

Please send the link to your friends as well if you can, I'd be really grateful. If I manage to get the iMac, I'll get a Digiex t-shirt made and have a picture with it on infront of my new iMac!

Thanks again, all help is very much appreciated!

Dave - MunkyMagikUK

2. Icharus_Falling

Icharus_Falling Resident

when you reach your goal, take the cash equivalent (they mail you a check). it will arrive much faster, and you wont have to deal with a potentially weird warranty situation if you buy it directly.