1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Colosseum Japanese Bonus Disc (Tokusei Disc) Download [NTSC-J / JPN GameCube]

Discussion in 'Pokemon Demos & Bonus Discs' started by Professor Oak, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Twilight91

Twilight91 Elite Member

What does this distribution do? I'm not too clear about the process. Unfortunately, I don't have a GameCube or Wii. Is it possible on an emulator? I have both of the authentic Bonus Discs and JPN Colosseum.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
  2. AlamosIT

AlamosIT Backup Master

Yes, you only need a complete Pokémon Colosseum JP save file, the one attached here, or this (the same file but with already a free spot in the party).
    - Open Dolphin
    - Go to Tools > Memory Card Manager
    - Create a new JAPANESE virtual Memory Card
    - Import the Colosseum save file
    - Go to Option > Configuration > GameCube and choose your new Memory Card in Memory Card path
    wqerfqwfq4ae.png
    - Start the Bonus Disc ROM
    - Press A
    PCSJ01_2022-12-27_19-26-52.png
    -Press A
    PCSJ01_2022-12-27_19-27-56.png
    - Move to the icon on the right and press A twice
    PCSJ01_2022-12-27_19-30-42.png
    - Keep pressing A until the transfer is complete
    PCSJ01_2022-12-27_19-43-31.png
    - Close the emulation tab and reopen Memory Card Manager
    - Export the Colosseum save file as GCI
    - Open the file with PKHeX
    upload_2022-12-27_19-55-46.png
    - Now you have a new legit untouched Celebi, you can export it as .ck3, import in you actual gen 3 save files, etc.

Attached Files:

InsaneNutter and Twilight91 like this.
  3. alleng24

alleng24 New Member

Hey im using Nintendont on my wii to play a Japense copy and have completed the game and purified all 48 pokemon, When i go into the bonus disc, the game doesnt recognize that there is a save file. The save files are a raw file on my sd card. Is there anyway to get the bonus disc to work or would i need to recomplete the game with a GC memory card?

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Depending how you have Nintendont setup it creates a virtual memory card for every title you play.

You need to take a copy of the raw memory card for the JPN version of Pokemon Colosseum and then rename / move this to the location of the memory card for the bonus disc.

You will probably find Nintendont created a blank memory card, so you are essentially renaming the raw memory card with your completed save on to the same as the blank memory card for the bonus disc and and overwriting it.

AlamosIT likes this.
  5. alleng24

alleng24 New Member

All the save files are in one folder. So am i just renaming the colosseum save file to the bonus disc save file name and it should work?

6. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Yes, that should allow you to use the save perfectly fine.

7. BBOYDU

BBOYDU New Member

I change all hex, jap to usa, and I put emerald usa, ruby usa but none connect, only the red X, is there something wrong or this couldnt be done?