1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon GEN2 Legit Mew, Celebi & Other Event Pokemon [Gold, Silver, Crystal] Download

Discussion in 'Pokemon Save Games' started by InsaneNutter, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Retired Preservationist

When using VBA, rename .sav files to .sa1 to load it correctly.

Delete the .sa3, you don't need that. I'm not sure why that appeared, unless you opened VBA three times at once and loaded the rom in the third VBA window.

2. BallsDeep69

BallsDeep69 New Member

I just tried it. I re-downloaded the save from this post and named it popo same with the Crystal rom I downloaded. I know the save file and rom file needs to be named the same so the emu can load the save with the rom. I was bored when renaming it popo, so just bear with me. I did what you said, rename .sav to .sa1
    That did not work according to this screenshot.
    EDIT: The screenshot link seems to not be working, well for me at least. But I just get the RTC error message again. After trying a few more times, I think I got it to work. The players' name is METS

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2017