Pokemon Here Comes Team Rocket Emulator Data Rips?

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Cyclone, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Cyclone

Cyclone New Member

Given we have the English fan translation of this game here, and given that, at Bulbapedia, we only have about half the decklists...can anyone teach me how to do datarips where we can get the decklists mid-match? I might never have bothered before because I can't do Japanese, but since we have an English version, I might do this despite the horrid play interface. LOL

I'm a complete novice with datarips and have no idea how to do it, obviously. LOL I am using an emulator and am hoping I don't have to buy external hardware.

EDIT: For some reason the title was left off, but if it's not obvious, I'm talking about the "Here Comes Team Rocket!" sequel to the TCG game on Game Boy Color, whose fan translation lives here.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I don't personally have any idea either, however the person who translated the game was Artemis251, you could maybe try email him asking for some advice: artemis251(at)yahoo.com

3. Cyclone

Cyclone New Member

Thanks for that. I think I found him on Youtube as well and messaged him there, but if I don't hear back by this evening I'll try e-mailing.

4. Cyclone

Cyclone New Member

Looks like he doesn't check his e-mail much. No reply.