Pokemon Lets Go Living Pokedex

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by InsaneNutter, Dec 23, 2018.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I figured i'd share my two living Pokedex from the Lets Go games on the Switch.

The first, which is a bit hard to show is one of every Pokemon from Pokemon Go still in the Go Park, this includes all the Alolan forms and a Meltan:

pokemon-go-park-complete.jpg

I guess you will just have to take my word its complete besides Melmetal, however here are a couple of random screenshots:

go-park-1.jpg

go-park-2.jpg

The second is an in game living Pokedex, some of the Pokemon are from in game, some are from Pokemon Go. However the running theme is i'm the OT for every Pokemon, with the vast majority of the final evolutions been rated as "Amazing Stats":

pokemon-lets-go-living-pokedex-1.jpg

pokemon-lets-go-living-pokedex-2.jpg

pokemon-lets-go-living-pokedex-3.jpg

pokemon-lets-go-living-pokedex-4.jpg

pokemon-lets-go-living-pokedex-5.jpg

pokemon-lets-go-living-pokedex-6.jpg

You might well notice i'm missing Melmetal, I do have a 96% lucky one on Pokemon Go which I couldn't bring myself to transfer to the Switch:

melmetal-pokemon-go.png

I am however over half way towards another Melmetal so I should have one to transfer to the Switch in early January, then i'll work on a 3rd to keep in the Go Park.

I currently have a 96% non lucky Meltan and a 93% luck Meltan, so those are probably going to be the ones I evolve and transfer eventually.

I do really enjoy the Switch and Pokemon Go connectivity, I hope this continues with the next Gen 8 game which is supposed to launch next year.

Deoxyz likes this.