1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Summer 2011 Shelmet & Karrablast Distribution NDS Event Rom [EUR]

Discussion in 'Pokemon NDS Event Distributions (EUR)' started by Professor Oak, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pokemon Professor

NTR-Y86P-EUR.jpg

This is the Pokemon Summer 2011 Shelmet & Karrablast Distribution NDS Event Rom which will distribute Shelmet & Karrablast to Pokemon Black and White.

These Pokemon were distributed in many places around the world. At all locations it could obtained in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish language games.

This is another European exclusive distribution.

Region: EUR
    Serial: NTR-Y86P-EUR
    Credit: Dumped by King Impoleon using Decrypt9

Date: The date on the Nintendo DS used to distribute this rom must be set depending on the Pokemon you wish to distribute:
    • Shelmet - June 24th to August 27th 2011
    • Karrablast - June 24th to August 27th 2011
    Note: One of the Pokemon will be distributed at random, i don't know if its possible to obtain both on the same game, or how the Pokemon distributed is determined. People have been asking for this rom to be posted up ASAP, so here it is. If you can help with any testing that would be great. I've had little free time at the moment to do so.

Distributes to: This distribution can be obtained by the following Pokemon games: Black and White

About the Shelmet:

summer-2011-shelmet.jpg

About the Karrablast:

summer-2011-karrablast.jpg

How to use:

You will need one DS with a flashcard to distribute this event, simply set the date on the DS been used to distribute the event to the date mentioned above. You will then need another DS or 3DS playing the Pokemon game you wish to receive the event Pokemon on.

On the DS receiving the Pokemon you can receive the event by selecting Mystery Gift, then Receive Gift on the main menu.

Download: Download Pokemon Summer 2011 Shelmet & Karrablast NDS Distribution Rom [EUR]

Attached Files:

2. YoshiMoshi

YoshiMoshi Well-Known Member

If anyone can sell this cart to me please let me know.

King Impoleon likes this.
  3. King Impoleon

King Impoleon Active Member

Yes, I can confirm that's possible to receive both Pokémon on the same game (Y);)

InsaneNutter likes this.
  4. YoshiMoshi

YoshiMoshi Well-Known Member

5. mwl

mwl Member

Is someone selling this Distribution Cartridge? Please contact me if you do, I would love to buy it from you. Greetings from a german fan and collector. (:

King Impoleon likes this.
  6. mwl

mwl Member

@YoshiMoshi I can confirm it is indeed possible to receive both Shelmet and Karrablast on the same game. I had to restart the distribution cartridge a few times.
    It seems to start distributing Shelmet OR Karrablast at pure random and decides wich one when turning on.

InsaneNutter and Deoxyz like this.
  7. MaybeItsMike

MaybeItsMike New Member

for everyone wondering, no need to restart the distribution cartridge.
    Just deny the gift if its the same as before and research, after 3 times I got the other one.

AlamosIT and InsaneNutter like this.
  8. Lexi

Lexi Elite Member

This might be a silly question but could we have a modified version of this event rom that distributes the two debug pokemon events on this kart? Aka bulbasaur and shiny litwick.

9. AlamosIT

AlamosIT Backup Master

Hello! I tested this event and I can say it works also if the date is set from May 25th to November 1st 2011.

(Last distribution event in Italy was on October 23rd 2011)

InsaneNutter likes this.