Pokemon Toys R Us Arceus Distribution NDS Rom Download [USA]

Discussion in 'Pokemon NDS Event Distributions (USA)' started by Professor Oak, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pokemon Professor

ntr-y6xe-usa.jpg

This is the Pokemon Toys R Us Arceus Distribution NDS Rom which will distribute the Toys R Us Arceus. This Arceus was distributed at participating Toys "R" Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico from November 7 to 15, 2009. It was distributed to promote the release of Arceus and the Jewel of Life on DVD.

Region: USA
    Serial: NRE-Y6XE-USA
    Credit: Dumped by YoshiMoshi using Decrypt9

Date: The date on the Nintendo DS used to distribute this rom must be set between November 7 to 15, 2009

Distributes to: This distribution can be obtained by the following Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl and Platinum

About the Toys R Us Arceus Distribution:
    toys-r-us-arceus-distribution.jpg

How to use:

You will need one DS with a flashcard to distribute this event, simply set the date on the DS been used to distribute the event to the date mentioned above. You will then need another DS or 3DS playing the Pokemon game you wish to receive the event Pokemon on.

On the DS receiving the Pokemon you can receive the event by selecting Mystery Gift, then Receive Gift on the main menu.

Download: Pokemon Toys R Us Arceus Distribution NDS Rom [USA]

Attached Files:

2. Palkiafer

Palkiafer New Member

I get a "load rom error= -4 please reset system" any idea why? I have tried the other distribution roms and work fine. I'm using an R4 SDHC Dual Core from r4isdhc.com