1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Toys R Us Secret Eggs Distribution NDS Rom Download [USA]

Discussion in 'Pokemon NDS Event Distributions (USA)' started by Professor Oak, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pokemon Professor

NTR-Y82E-USA.jpg

These Pokémon were distributed randomly as Eggs at participating Toys "R" Us stores in the United States from April 27 to May 31, 2011. The one obtained is based on certain information about the player, such as ID number. They are based on the Pidove, Axew, and Pansage belonging to Ash, Iris, and Cilan, respectively.

Each of the three has an IV of 31 in one stat: Attack for Pidove, Special Attack for Pansage and Speed for Axew. All other IVs always random; they are not dependent on information like ID number. These Pokémon can be Shiny if the Eggs are traded to another game.

Characteristics of the egg Pokémon are usually the same: "Likes to thrash about" for Pidove, "Alert to Sounds" for Axew and "Mischievous" for Pansage. However, in the case that the Pokémon has multiple perfect stats, since characteristics are IV- dependent, sometimes these characteristics can be different based on the presence of a perfect stat outside of the guaranteed IV for any of the 3 Pokémon.

Region: USA
    Serial: NTR-Y82E-USA
    Credit: Dumped by YoshiMoshi using Decrypt9

Date: The date on the Nintendo DS used to distribute this event must be set between April 27 to May 31, 2011

About Ash's Pidove:
    Ashs-Pidove-Toys-R-Us-Distribution.jpg

About Cilan's Pansage:
    Cilan's-Pansage-Toys-R-Us-Distribution.jpg

About Iris's Axew:
    Iriss-Axew-Toys-R-Us-Distribution.jpg

Distributes to: This distribution can be obtained by the following Pokemon games: Black and White

How to use:

You will need one DS with a flashcard to distribute this event, simply set the date on the DS been used to distribute the event to the date mentioned above. You will then need another DS or 3DS playing the Pokemon game you wish to receive the event Pokemon on.

On the DS receiving the Pokemon you can receive the event by selecting Mystery Gift, then Receive Gift on the main menu.

Download:

Pokemon Toys R Us Secret Eggs Distribution NDS Rom Download [USA]

Attached Files:

2. UnknownRespected

UnknownRespected Resident

Was it tested that B2/W2 can receive it?

3. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Retired Preservationist

My R4 is too old to run Gen V roms, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't work with BW2. All sources indicate otherwise.

4. thaleskpl

thaleskpl Member

I just tested it with B2, and even though it can see that there is a local event distribution, it can't receive it

InsaneNutter and Deoxyz like this.
  5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Thank you, I edited the original post to reflect this.

Deoxyz likes this.
  6. SilverTheGamer

SilverTheGamer Elite Member

I don't think so, but i think you can get it in Black/White and then trade them to 2

7. Invader TAK

Invader TAK Elite Member

Pretty much the only unmodified distro ROM I see myself using due to its random nature. I got the Axew one when I tried it on my White 1.

8. Seamus

Seamus New Member

Hello,

Not sure if there's a way to edit the post description. I have been using my Secret Egg Distribution Cartridge for a month now (shiny hunting) and have something I feel the description should reflect:

"Each of the three has an IV of 31 in one stat: Attack for Pidove and Pansage, and Speed for Axew."
    This statement is incorrect. Pidove has perfect Attack, and Axew has perfect Speed, but Pansage has perfect Special Attack.

#2 (more of an interesting fact, not really an edit)
    Characteristics of the egg pokemon are usually the same ("Likes to thrash about" for Pidove, "Alert to Sounds" for Axew, and "Mischievous" for Pansage), however, in the case that the pokemon has multiple perfect stats, since characteristics are IV- dependent, sometimes these characteristics can be different based on the presence of a perfect stat outside of the guaranteed IV for any of the 3 Pokemon. Bulbapedia explains this well!

#3 (more of an explanation for the shiny hunt)
    For those interested in shiny hunting the Egg, maybe explain:
    -the original egg received from the distribution cartridge can never be shiny on the original file
    -the PID of this egg never changes.
    -The TID and SID of this egg will match the TID and SID of the save file that received the egg originally (hence why it cannot be shiny)
    -BUT it changes to the TID and SID of the new trainer if its hatched on a different save file.
    -We cross this same PID against other files' TIDs and PIDs when we trade and hatch the eggs on other Gen 5 save files. (kind of like how random encounters cross different PIDs against the same TID and SID of a file doing the random encounters, just flip-flopped)

I know #2 and #3 are more irrelevant compared to #1 but figured id drop the info anyways. im about 10k eggs deep into the shiny hunt and its been quite the ride haha

-Seamus

AlamosIT and InsaneNutter like this.
  9. InsaneNutter

Thanks for the info Seamus, I have edited the original post. Good luck with the shiny hunt also, that is some dedication!!

Seamus likes this.
  10. Seamus

Seamus New Member

Good news...

I found the shiny :)

I got a Pidove after 14,666 Secret Egg checks, and 157 total eggs accumulated. Passes all hack checks in PKHex and I hatched it in the met location Abyssal Ruins B)
    This thread was one of the main draws to the hunt, glad I could do such a cool hunt justice. Thanks guys!!

I don't want to blatantly self promo, but if allowed I can link the livestream where I hatched the shiny. I'll be making a video essay on it all too lol

-edit - ill drop a vid link when i finish it. until then, here's the unlisted VOD:
    hatches at 3:01:45.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
  11. InsaneNutter

Really nice, I didn't think you'd get that shiny anytime soon!

Sure why not share a link, its interesting to know what people are getting up to with these distributions years later :)

Seamus likes this.
  12. Seamus

Seamus New Member

Here's the finished video. Cheers!

InsaneNutter, AlamosIT and fabio00 like this.
  13. InsaneNutter

Nice video, I love your persistence to try purchase a distribution cart at a more reasonable price!

I only had time to watch about half the video, however I should be able to finish it this evening.

AlamosIT and Seamus like this.
  14. Seamus

Seamus New Member

Hey Secret Egg Forum!!!!

Its been a minute. I have some good news!

I hatched my Shiny Pidove Last November, Shiny Axew in December, and - on this past lucky friday night-

I was able to hatch my Shiny Pansage! Fairly underodds, too (2570 pansage egg checks)!

Looking to script up and make a pretty video, but for now, here's the VOD for the Shiny Hatch! (pops up at around 42:35)

SHINY FOUND!!!!!! Day 7 Secret Egg Phase 3 (youtube.com)

Thanks to the creators of the original post specifically - if it weren't for the "shiny huntable" clue, I would've never thought to go for it in the first place. Happy I could finish the trio, 7+ years later!

Cheers!
    ~Seamus
    (I know this isn't a shiny hunting forum - but I figured it would be a cool audience to share it with!)
    (I'll probably post one more time after this with the finished video, if that's cool. sorry for the spam the past few months :P )

15. InsaneNutter

Had to watch around that time stamp just for the reaction, congrats on completing the shiny trio! :D

Great to know someone managed to shiny hunt all the mons from this distribution.

Seamus likes this.