Pokemon Trading Card Game 2: Here Comes Team GR English Fan Translation Download

Discussion in 'Other Pokemon Downloads' started by Professor Oak, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pokemon Professor

pokemon-card-game-gb2-box.jpg

About the game:

Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR! (abbreviated Pokémon Card GB2) is the Japan-only sequel to Pokémon Trading Card Game for the GameBoy. The game story revolves around a new villainous team, Team Great Rocket, and contains nearly all of the cards from Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, and Team Rocket. A promotional Lugia card was included with the game.

The game adds many new features not present in the original, such as new cards, the ability to play as a female character, a much larger in-game world, and a more developed story (rather than just collect cards and defeat the Grand Masters, the player must defeat Team Great Rocket).

About the download:

The game was never released outside Japan, this is a 100% English fan translation by artemis251

Download:

Pokemon Trading Card Game 2: Here Comes Team GR (English Fan Translation) Download

Attached Files:

suloku, eisnerguy1 and zxrafa_3 like this.
  2. eisnerguy1

eisnerguy1 Member

I never knew that there was a translation of the 2nd game :D Thanks!

3. suloku

suloku Member

I recommend this game to whoever enjoyed the first one. The translation came out just after I finished my only serious playtrough the first title, and it's awesome, the translation is great.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I've been randomly playing this on my phone, its great to pickup and play when you have 10 minutes here and there. It's actually really playable with just a touch screen too. I never usually use emulators on mobile devices but I got hooked playing this and found it was ideal to play on my commute to work, however Pokemon Go since took over haha.