1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Zoroark Month Zoroark Distribution NDS Event Rom Download [USA]

Discussion in 'Pokemon NDS Event Distributions (USA)' started by Professor Oak, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Retired Preservationist

No, these are the US roms. So we currently have 14/16 100% verified rom dumps of the widespread local US NDS distribution carts.
    However, I had mentioned I had something else in the works, but didn't want to mention it in case I couldn't follow up on the promise. However, all signs are looking good, but I can guarantee it quite yet... but I'm talking with someone that has 8/10 of the European NDS distro carts, and he seems willing to dump them for us. I'm currently talking to him about Decrypt9, and seeing whether or not he has CFW or homebrew.

Yeah, that's just a thing Decrypt9 does, it doesn't represent version number. That confused me before as well. I know GBA dumps mark with 00 or 01 to represent version number, so it makes you assume it always means that.

HaxAras and InsaneNutter like this.
  2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pokemon Professor

If you download this before 19/01/17 then you have an older dump of this distribution. The download link above was updated on 19/01/17.

This is a new dump by YoshiMoshi from his personal collection, we can 100% verify it's a legitimate, unmodified dump of this distribution.

To the best of my knowledge the previous dump was also, however we can trace the history of the new dump, which is why the download was updated.

Shin-Chan and Deoxyz like this.
  3. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Retired Preservationist

I probably should've made a public update on this yesterday, but I now also have those 8 of 10 European roms, thanks to King Impoleon. I sent them to InsaneNutter, so he'll have threads up soon. In the meantime, I did update the compilation zip in my signature to include the new roms.