[POLL] Most Favourite gaming Console

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by P.KID, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Which is you favourite console?

1. Sony PS1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sony PS2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sony PS3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Xbox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Xbox 360

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  6. PC

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Game-cube

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Nintendo 64

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Nintendo DS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sony PSP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Other (please post below to specify)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. P.KID

P.KID Addict

Since they're so many good consoles out there i thought we might have a vote to see which one the majority thinks is the best. (remember to reason why you think that it is the best) 8-|

Ill start by voting the xbox 360 because of halo 3 and gesrs of war 2 coz they hav sick graphics! :P

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

At some point a lot of the consoles you listed there have had their turn of been the best console, I voted for the 360 because of the games, xbox live, achievements, arcade games and so on.

The Xbox was rubbish as a games console I thought, but it’s potential when modded was great. I use mine just about every day with Xbox Media Centre, can’t really say I’ve played a game on it for years tho.

I could go on but to me the 360 is the best consoles you can buy off the shelf and the Xbox 1 is the best console when modified.

3. Stealth Geek

Stealth Geek Your Dad

Tied between the Xbox, Sega Dreamcast or the TurboGrafx-16.

I was just a puppy when I bought a TG-16 back in the day. The games just interested me more than the Genesis or SNES ever did. The Dreamcast launched with Soul Calibur, which is still one of my favorite fighting games of all time. It had amazing graphics for its time. No other console has amazed me so much in the beginning like it did. It had so many games I liked, and I still have 50 or so games for it.

The Xbox modded is also very cool. It was always one of my favorites. I have around 75 games for it (legally acquired :P) and I modded my spare one with an 80GB drive and have tons of emulators on it, along with XBMC. It's just really awesome overall, especially for the price and what you can do with it.