Random Anime

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Xalan, May 12, 2009.

1. Xalan

Xalan Well-Known Member

k, like it says, this is for ppl that like and dislike anime of anykind.atm im d/l Berserk.classic anime that i 1st watched about 4/5 years ago maybe.i own a few complete series such as DB:GT, Arc the lad, miami guns (both of which i havnt fully watched n tbh i may slap em on ebay), final fantasy unlimited, FF:AC, n il d/l some random ones at time to time.so yeah, i watched an ep of Berserk a few mins back, started d/l and thought id talk about anime.

so what ya watchin atm, what dont ya like and whats ya fave animes?

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Anime shows and Movies I like: (Shows) Desert Punk, Cowboy Bebop, Tenjho Tenge, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Full Metal Alchemist, Devil May Cry, Speed Grapher, Xenosaga.(When I remember more I'll edit my post). (Movies) Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Fatal Fury movies. (When I remember more I'll post them)

Anime show I dislike: Naruto (Seems to be way too overrated.)

3. cardo69

cardo69 Addict

I wasnt really into Anime, but Devil May cry is worth the watch!! definately!

4. Xalan

Xalan Well-Known Member

DMC is alright but it was to short.bleach n Naruto are fantastic.im watchin/between watchin English DVDs of Naruto, Bleach, MAR, Berserk.i dont know haw ya cant like naruto.il admit i used to hate the show.i watched 1.1 n refused to watch anymore for months, then my friend john wanted to re-watch it from 2.1 n i agreed.i started liking the series from there.ya should try from 2.1 (ep 15 i think) Dark Scyth.ya might enjoy it :P

5. Assassin

Assassin Addict

I like the not very hardcore 'slice-of-life' kind of anime's. Watching Hidamari Sketch now. Also NHK ni Youkoso, Death Note and Lucky Star are pretty good.

6. Xalan

Xalan Well-Known Member

...iv heard of Death Note from all of that.lol.

7. X-D

X-D Member

Yeah, I'm into my death note. Gonna d/l ep. 200 and something of bleach tomorrow :)

8. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I haven't watched bleach in forever. Its not bad, there are just too many episodes. It gets to be a little ridiculous when its over 200 episodes. Its sorta like Inu-Yasha, I liked it for a bit but after 40 episodes of the same BS. Something bad happens Inu-Yasha has to get the jewel shards back and save someone. Thats about the most that happens. Of course you know nothing will happen to them, everyone will be fine in the end just under different circumstances.

9. Mackyt

Mackyt Active Member

I can't stand Bleach or Naruto, I just think it sucks; there is no real reason for hating it, I just don't like watching it.

I found myself watching all the way up to Series 4 of Digimon last summer, which is a good 100-150 episodes. I'd watched them all a good decade ago, but re-watching it I found that, as far as after-school anime goes, Digimon is brilliant.

Pokemon Advanced Battle is badass, mainly because the title music is great and the battles are really well-animated, the other 5-6 series before it are kind've wank though.... and Diamond and Pearl..... oh god... if you ever want something to watch to legitimise committing suicide... it has to be Diamond and Pearl; it is fucking awefull.

Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favourite films of all time