1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Rayman 3 HD Arcade Trial Download

Discussion in 'Arcade Game Trials' started by Rick, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Rick

Rick Moderator

[​IMG]
    Download
    Rayman3HDArcadeTrial.zip
    How To Use
    Extract then place folder 5841123F into 0000000000000000
    About

Embark on a fantastic and humorous journey with Rayman and Globox to save the Crossroad of Dreams. Masterfully enhanced with eye-popping High Definition visuals and sounds, Rayman 3 HD is the definitive version of the Rayman classics “Rayman 3 Hoodlum’s Havoc”, and a must-play for all Rayman fans and platform adventure game enthusiasts. Run, Jump and punch your way through the 2 first levels of the game battling the mysterious Hoodlums and their minions.

andrewsqual, InsaneNutter and Trebor like this.
  2. petsasjim

petsasjim New Member

I write first time in digiex.Please answer me.I download this trial game (Rayman 3 HD Arcade Trial) successfully,unzip it,put 5841123F into 0000000000000000 folder (16 zeros) and then put all in Content folder and then burn first time with 16x speed imgburn second time 4x speed imgburn third time nero 4x speed i use verbatim single layer 16x printable and verbatim again 16x not printable.It wasnt run.It says "the game coudnt start and visit theirs site (blah blah) to re-download it.This is happened on some games (about 10+) last 2 -3 months.
    I have download from the past lots demos from digiex and all run and thank you very much,i appreciate that.But lately,2 or 3 months a number (10 -12) of the demos wasnt run (dont run) (sorry for my english).
    could you tell me what i am doing wrong?
    i have many many many succesfully demos from the past which are run perfect even now but i have problems with this game and 10 (at least) last demos.
    please tell me why this happen? What am i doing wrong?
    Thank you very much for the all the nice demos i play.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

petsasjim likes this.
  4. petsasjim

petsasjim New Member

Thank you Very much.I will do this.