Rayman Origins Leaked

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by Mr.NightmareTM, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Mr.NightmareTM

Mr.NightmareTM Addict

It appears that Rayman Origins has appeared on the internet early this morning. It's happeing rather frequent now isn't it? It is believed to be for Jtags, possibly the final version.

It is supposed to release November 25th.

Just thought you should all know.

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Skyrim leaked the 1st when it's release date was 11/11/11 and even MW3 leaked 5 days before release. Not that big of a deal, happens all the time. Also it is the final version and it's for both LT 2.0 but can easily work with Jtags too.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The leaks this year have not been that bad i dont think, least year we had Blackops, Halo reach and a few other games leaking 3+ weeks before release!
    The majority of games this year with the exception of Gears 3 have only leaked a week or so before the street date.

Anyone played Rayman? it does look interesting but with the amount of games out recently i dont know if its worth getting at the moment.

4. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

They recently released a demo of it, it's an ok 2D scroller but just not what I'm looking for when I see Rayman.

5. Mr.NightmareTM

Mr.NightmareTM Addict

Server overloading xD

I don't think this Rayman is as fun as the original, it's just not the same anymore. It may be smooth but it lacks alot of the old style stuffs making it pointless.

I hope Tomb Raider 2012 leaks ;]

6. Rick

Rick Moderator

ya it seems more like a arcade game,changed too much.