Not Possible: [ request ] I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdouane0

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3
Hello!

I'm very new(my first message) and i'm downloading from you and watching your site and i was thinking about an indie-game that i can't download(banned). I seen another indie-game(get to da choppa!!!1) and i was wondering if you could upload it. If you can't because of CL/PL(console locked/profile locked) or the cause that banned persons can't play the game without Xbox Live,then i understand. Thanks.

Good bye.

P.S: Even if i'm banned,I love Microsoft.
 
Indie games require a connection to live, otherwise they don't work.
You would have to download this your self.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom