1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Request: Senko no Ronde DUO Title Update

Discussion in 'Requests' started by luminalegend, Aug 6, 2011.

1. luminalegend

luminalegend Member

Hello, I've been looking for the latest Title Update for the Japanese XBox360 game Senko no Ronde DUO for a while now but haven't had any luck. Could anybody here help me out? Thanks in advance.

2. luminalegend

luminalegend Member

Anyone? I understand that this game is obscure but I'm getting kind of desperate.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I have an NTSC-J 360 and own a lot of the Shumps, i dont own Senko no Ronde DUO however, otherwise I would get the title update for you.

If your in the UK and would be willing to send me the game i could get you the title update and send it you back, only thing i can think of really. Its hard enough getting people to share title updates for common games at times.

4. luminalegend

luminalegend Member

I'd possibly be willing to let you borrow my game, but I live in the U.S. so I don't know how complicated it would be to ship it to Europe and back.

I do have a friend with a J360 who doesn't live too far away from me. I guess for now I'll look into how to download the update myself, and if nobody else can help then I'll see if he'll let me use his 360. Thanks for the offer though, I do appreciate it.

5. luminalegend

luminalegend Member

This is a little off topic, but - my friend has a legit J360, while I'm using a jtag unit. Do you know if it would be safe for me to use my hard drive with his 360, without risk of it getting banned? If so, then now that I think about it I could just bring my HDD and game over to his place and get the update over there, then just bring the hard drive back to my place and extract it no problem.

6. InsaneNutter

Personally i would not want a hard drive full of Jtag content on my legit console, but ive not heard of anyone getting banned for it.

If you want to do it the safe way: configure an old USB stick to be used as storage in the Xbox 360, and move an Xbox Live profile on it (doesnt need to have live gold).

Go to your friends and remove the hard drive / any other storage unit from his console, then connect your USB stick and sign in to live. The avatar data will be downloaded to your USB stick if its not present.

After that if you play the game the title update will be downloaded and saved on your USB stick, you can then connect it to your PC and extract it like in this tutorial: https://digiex.net/guides-reviews/c...tle-updates-patches-360-usb-memory-stick.html

If you manage to do that it would be appreciated if you came back here and shared the title update (Y)

7. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

Can i suggest if you are going to a friends to get a title update for that game, you take any other NTSC-J games you have? or try get any updates for NTSC-J games your friend has when you are there?

As you have found out its not easy to get NTSC-J title updates / content, i do think it would be worth while spending a couple of minutes putting other NTSC-J games in the console and downloading title updates if they exist, even if you dont want them it could be of great help in the future to others :)

Shump wise we have:

• Death Smiles Title Update #1
    • Death Smiles 2 Title Update #1
    • Dodonpachi DAI-OU-JOU Black Label EXTRA Title Update #1
    • Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label Title Update #1
    • Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Title Update #2
    • Espgaluda 2 Title Update #1
    • Raiden IV Title Update #1
    • Raiden Figher Aces Title Update #1
    All from nutter i believe, if we can get updates from games others own that would be a great opportunity.

8. luminalegend

luminalegend Member

The only other NTSC-J games I have that are not on that list are Akai Katana Shin and the Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets bundle, and I don't think Title Updates were ever released for those games. If I do this though then I'll check (it wouldn't be until either later this month or sometime next month though just fyi).

9. InsaneNutter

I don't own Death Smiles or Death Smiles 2, so they could be newer updates for either game.

However i own the rest along with Akai Katana Shin, Ketsui and Mushihimesama Futari. Neither of those three games have title updates at present.

Good luck with getting the update you require.

10. luminalegend

luminalegend Member

11. InsaneNutter

Hey, thanks for posting luminalegend (Y)